• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Where can I buy a hard copy of the handbooks? (2 Viewers)

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
As above. :) Where can I purchase one before enrolling?

Before anyone mentions it, YES I am aware I can download it or view it online, I would like to buy a hard copy.

Lori.

HSC
the student services / info place in the bottom of carslaw - unless they've moved :/
It should be written somewhere on the website, where it links to the online ones

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Student Centre is now in USYD Central (Or whatever the building is officially called now)

Lori.

HSC
the green building that scitech is in?

Lori.

HSC
i've seen it open a couple of days ago

slowjam10

HSC
I got a hard copy of the Arts Handbook at Info Day from the Student Services Section. They had all the handbooks displayed along the wall behind the reception area.

At the time I went looking underneath the Carslaw Building...it's so dead under there...and kind of creepy..lol

Ohh and the cost for the Arts Handbook was $20. If you check USYD's website you can order it online and get it mailed to your home. Although, it's really not worth paying for the postage.

:)

jaimebien

HSC
Hey, not sure about about other faculties, but I received a letter about the enrolment at the Arts faculty and I was told that when I enrol, I was receive the faculty handbook for free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)