Where can I buy the Corporations Act? (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
I am looking for a published copy of the legislation. I don't want an annotated edition, or summaries edition, just simply the legislation itself.

Any ideas where I can get it from? I've tried Borders and Co-op at Mac. Apparently, there are copies available at UTS Co-op...but that is sooo far. :eek:

Any input greatly appreciated. :)

turtleface

HSC
Hasn't Mac got a academic bookshop? We have a bookshop where you can buy all that crap. Theres like 20 publishers that publish the CA2001, with all this other shit like Corporations regulations and fees acts etc; ASIC act etc. included in the dictionary like book

~$60

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I also would say online is the way to go. Alot of unis have links to good databases too (for other more obscure things)- but austlii is the place for law!

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Yeah, I am aware of austlii, I specifically need a published copy to be allowed to take it into an exam. I guess I should have emphasised that in my original post.

My uni didn't have them in stock, but I'll be in the city tomorrow, and I've been told of the coop shops had that had it. So it should be ok. :)

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Yeah thats exactly what I did.

Had a bit of a panic attack, because I wasn't sure which edition(s) I was allowed to have for the exam, yes after I bought it. In the end, a lot of walking up and down Hunter St and abusive calls to my sister for my login.

Its all good in the end. Oh and I went to the UNSW Law Society and got told that I had to be a member of the 'private library' (and have a bigger penis) :eek:

(I was after the Butterworth forms and precedents text/journal/whatever)

Conspirocy

HSC
redruM said:
Yeah thats exactly what I did.

Had a bit of a panic attack, because I wasn't sure which edition(s) I was allowed to have for the exam, yes after I bought it. In the end, a lot of walking up and down Hunter St and abusive calls to my sister for my login.

Its all good in the end. Oh and I went to the UNSW Law Society and got told that I had to be a member of the 'private library' (and have a bigger penis) :eek:

(I was after the Butterworth forms and precedents text/journal/whatever)
should have gone to the unsw co-op bookshop - they have, or can order everything in for u

www.bookshop.unsw.edu.au

bit late now

on the topic of Law people, im doing business law for my accounting. ever since they moved the library i have to go all the way to the bottom of the uni pratically to look at some books for business law. great planning - they just took any book to do with law and moved it

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
I was in the area, which is why I went to that one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)