• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Where else can I apply to? (1 Viewer)

cloud_berry

HSC
So far i’ve applied for early entry to UOW, Macquarie (through UAC), Charles Sturt University, Western Sydney, UTS, and i’m about to apply to UNSW. I’m not sure where else i can apply to (i need early applications that don’t require you to have extra curriculars because i did not do any 😅)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
It seems like you have applied to a lot of universities already haha! Have you considered ACU's early entry program called ACU Guarantee? This early entry program assesses your year 11 results:

Guarantee your place at ACU, even before your Year 12 exams. The ACU Guarantee program offers eligible Year 12 students a place at ACU based on your Year 11 results.

By assessing your year 11 results, ACU can provide you with a predicted selection rank and make you an offer before you sit your HSC exams, although it is a requirement that you still sit your HSC exams.

I hope this helps! 😄

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
How are you going to apply for early entry for UNSW. Can you give me a link? I didn’t know they had it
UNSW's Gateway Admission Pathway is administered through UAC's Schools Recommendation Scheme (SRS):

Your application will be assessed on the basis of your personal statement and your schools’ ratings of your aptitudes and performance in relevant areas of study.

The good thing about this is that while the offer you receive is a conditional one, the ATAR entry requirement under the offer can be up to 15 points lower than UNSW's advertised Guaranteed Entry rank.

Gateway Admission Pathway applications are now open and close Sunday 19 September.

HSC
I have been told UNSW has no early entry apart from EAS or SRS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)