• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Where is s**thouse Macquarie Bank?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tacky

HSC
N/A
Banks short-listed for T3

January 16, 2006

ELEVEN banks including major international institutions have been short-listed for a possible selling role in the full privatisation of Telstra.

Finance Minister Nick Minchin said the banks would be appointed to an institutional selling services panel, from which would be selected the banks that would eventually have selling roles if Telstra (tls.ASX:Quote,News) is fully privatised.

The banks are Citigroup Corporate & Investment Bank, Commonwealth Securities Limited, Credit Suisse First Boston Australia, Daiwa Securities SMBC Europe Limited, Deutsche Bank AG, JP Morgan Australia, Lehman Brothers, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Australia, Nomura International (Hong Kong) Limited, RBC Capital Markets and Societe Generale.

I can't see shithouse Macquarie Bank here.

ND

HSC
Chill out mate, what do you have against macquarie? Nobody (as far as i know) said that macquarie was that great on a global scale. They tend to do more deals of lesser value.

Btw, where do you work if you don't mind me asking?

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
ND said:
Chill out mate, what do you have against macquarie? Nobody (as far as i know) said that macquarie was that great on a global scale. They tend to do more deals of lesser value.

Btw, where do you work if you don't mind me asking?
Go Credit Suisse (no more CSFB from today)!

I don't think Mac Bank's expertise lies in floats - CS is probably the head of the syndicate.

tacky could be a sneaky Shang - driving us away from Mac Bank to reduce the competition.

tacky

HSC
N/A
§eraphim said:
Go Credit Suisse (no more CSFB from today)!

I don't think Mac Bank's expertise lies in floats - CS is probably the head of the syndicate.

tacky could be a sneaky Shang - driving us away from Mac Bank to reduce the competition.
Fark off bitch!!!!

Who the fuck would want to go anywhere near that shithouse they call Mac Bank?
:burn:

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Please watch your language guys! Also, this thread doesn't have anything to do with Uni and so it doesn't belong here sorry. Please use one of the non-uni forums (like NCAP) if you want to discuss this further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)