• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Which chemistry tuition is best for HSC? (1 Viewer)

skibidi99atar

HSC
I was thinking about going to Cognito for my HSC tuition (I am writing it in 2026) but some of my friends are going to ACE and am confused about which one to go to because they both offer good teachers and resources. Since this is the first week of the accelerated stream, I would like to join ASAP and if people could share their experiences on this topic, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

t234

HSC
i would say to do a trial lesson at both to see what works for you better

t234

HSC
Thank you for the quick reply, I will try and do that. Btw, have you gone to either of them before (or are currently going now?).
np, i went to ace for a trial but didn’t continue since the the timings weren’t suitable for me

synthesisFR

Talk tuah + lunchly + ksi new song
HSC
I was thinking about going to Cognito for my HSC tuition (I am writing it in 2026) but some of my friends are going to ACE and am confused about which one to go to because they both offer good teachers and resources. Since this is the first week of the accelerated stream, I would like to join ASAP and if people could share their experiences on this topic, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
If you were interested , i am offering priv tutoring. If you want details dm me

femboys4life

HSC
zhangs is best imo for science but ive heard rumours theres apparently a private tutor going by "fullerenes" whos tutoring only a couple of students and theyve been topping each school and on track for state ranks...

Sylfiphy

HSC
curie chemistry is the goat u have to give her a try- at first it feels redundant to go there coz all ur friends are going to companies but the chem teacher, Julina is a Beast at teaching

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)