Which Coarse? (1 Viewer)

2006istheyear

HSC
Hey can anyone help me here...

can somebody tell me which Uni coarse is the best to be involved in the widest range of different jobs related to exercise??

i was thinking of exercise science as you can be involved in many different jobs

(and i heard the UAI cutoff for exercise science was 72.00 this year, am i correct)

thanks guys

P

pLuvia

Exercise? Can you give a bit more detail. Maybe you can do physiology, where you can look at the muscles and stuff?

2006istheyear

HSC
Sorry if i didnt make it clear

i just meant whats a good uni coarse that will give you alot of career opportunities in health and fitness

say one where careers include:
dietition
physical training
athletic trainer
coaching
etc.. just mentioning a couple

P

pLuvia

Well, I've searched some up, the bachelor of science courses allow you to major in physiology which will definately allow you to have carreers in those things

Graduates who have majored in physiology are generally emplyed in the biomedical field, in occupations such as biomedical research, hostipal science, sports science, health promotion, dietetics, chiropractic or medical journalism
If you want to find out more fiddle with this

http://heifer.ucc.usyd.edu.au/ugcourses/FMPro?-db=msr_ugpg.fp5&-format=search.html&-findany

Type in anything and it will show the courses that relate to it, good luck

Riviet

HSC
N/A
You seem to like variety in your courses, you could probably study several courses if you want to have more choices in your career path, the link pLuvia has provided should help you out. :)

Last edited:

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
he meant coarse, as in rough.

doesnt make sense, but still.

off topic but ill pay u a cent if u can tell me what vertigo means, besides the assumed deep philosophical meaning which im sure is present

Last edited:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Vertigo, as in the definition? I think it means fear of heights. I think theres also a disease called vertigo where you lose control in high situations.

If youre talking about the song...hmmm.....no idea. Good in concerts though :)

As for this guy, sports science would probably be best done at ANU. Theyve got a shitload of sports degrees.

P

pLuvia

I have no clue, you should talk to the people who are in the course or who have already graduated from it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)