Which of these goes best with Actuarial (2 Viewers)

halapenyo

HSC
well im going to be doing B actuarial at ANU next year. i just want to know which of these would go best with actuarial in a double degree.

B Finance
B Economics
B Commerce

halapenyo

HSC
oh cool i was going to pick finance so that confirms my choice. thanks shadow :D:D:D

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Finance is closely linked to Actuarial Studies so there's a natural relationship but units undertaken within a Commerce degree may introduce new contexts which provide broader options in regards to future career paths.

Talk to some of the faculty staff for advice.

Subhas Bose

Banned
HSC
no gogogoggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Atlas

HSC
N/A
well im going to be doing B actuarial at ANU next year. i just want to know which of these would go best with actuarial in a double degree.

B Finance
B Economics
B Commerce
As others have said, Finance has the most overlap with Actuarial so it would make a good double. But, you may also want to consider choosing a combination that lets you experience another side of business - e.g. Commerce which should let you pick subjects that you wouldn't be exposed to in Actuarial.

Consider what you want out of your degrees - what job/industry/experiences/interests? And get some academic advice to pick your program.

Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)