Which subject shld i drop (2 Viewers)

mewtwo12

HSC
I go to a selective school which is ranked pre decent in my subjects but would it be possible to attain a 95+ atar (aiming from between 96-97) with these subjects
- English Adv (38 band 6s)
- Maths Adv. (45 band 6s)
- Legal Studies (15 band 6s)
- Modern His (4 band 6s)
- Biology (6 band 6s)
- Business Studies (24 band 6s)

I am planning to pick up history ext and drop a subject.
Originally I was deciding between Maths and Biology because they are my weakest subjects.. however people are telling me that my subjects are very content heavy and essay-based if I do drop either subjects. I prefer writing essays and doing essay-based subjects however I am worried that I will have too many essays to memorise/ content to know in year 12. What shld I do?

v.tex

HSC
If you like essays, you'll be fine. If your good at history I reckon do extension as apparently if your a half decent writer its an easy band 6.

Armon

HSC
I go to a selective school which is ranked pre decent in my subjects but would it be possible to attain a 95+ atar (aiming from between 96-97) with these subjects
- English Adv (38 band 6s)
- Maths Adv. (45 band 6s)
- Legal Studies (15 band 6s)
- Modern His (4 band 6s)
- Biology (6 band 6s)
- Business Studies (24 band 6s)

I am planning to pick up history ext and drop a subject.
Originally I was deciding between Maths and Biology because they are my weakest subjects.. however people are telling me that my subjects are very content heavy and essay-based if I do drop either subjects. I prefer writing essays and doing essay-based subjects however I am worried that I will have too many essays to memorise/ content to know in year 12. What shld I do?
Having all essays if you prefer essays is far better than having all but a few essays. History Extensions is a rubbish idea because it is 2 units of work for 1 unit of reward and it scales abysmally so the reward is hardly a reward. But if you like it then sure! I would sack Biology probably.

C_master

HSC
If you like essays, you'll be fine. If your good at history I reckon do extension as apparently if your a half decent writer its an easy band 6.
Isnt legal studies a pain in the ass? (hard to achieve a b6 in) Coz thats what I heard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)