• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Which to do? (1 Viewer)

Benkas

HSC
Hey guys I was just wondering, which course has the best employment opportunities after the completion? And also what would be some other similar courses with near marks that I could also do.
It is between B Commerce at UNSW, or B Business B Arts International Studies at UTS, and maybe (if i can pull the marks), B Commerce at USYD
Also if you guys know any courses with around the same needed HSC marks that are Business/Commerce orientated I would like to hear about them, and also any double degrees?
THanks for your help :)

rx34

HSC
This is subjective, but I think B Commerce at UNSW with a double major in accounting and finance would be good. I read from the other post that you like International Studies? You can do a double major in Int Studies and accounting, if you like. Or do a double degree, Commerce/Arts.

USyd has a lower cutoff for commerce than UNSW (94.40 and 96 respectively). Anyway, UNSW is very 'compassionate' and gives heaps of bonus marks. I know a friend who got in Comp Sci at UNSW with an ATAR of 79 (cut-off was maybe 85?).

Check out these cut-offs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)