Which Universities are most lenient When it comes to Law Early Entry (1 Viewer)

Ohman123

HSC
N/A
Since my year 11 results were not really excellent (Bs for basically everything and usually top 10 in a school that is ranked 300th), I was wondering what would be my best option for law early entry, additionally, do I have any chance of getting Arts at Sydney University and using that to transfer to law at a later point and is that really a viable path.
An answer to any of these questions would be a amazing, thanks in advance

magicgate3

HSC
Uni Grad
Check WSU HSC True Reward

In terms of leniency, the most lenient in terms of Law Early Entry are; ACU, ND and somewhat WSU (dependent if you meet the criteria)

Nikolerak

HSC
Since my year 11 results were not really excellent (Bs for basically everything and usually top 10 in a school that is ranked 300th), I was wondering what would be my best option for law early entry, additionally, do I have any chance of getting Arts at Sydney University and using that to transfer to law at a later point and is that really a viable path.
An answer to any of these questions would be a amazing, thanks in advance
Try UOW Early Admission as well.

beetree1

HSC
WSU and UOW are definitely the easiest (pretty much guaranteed entry if you go to selective school). MACQ is also pretty lenient.

quickoats

HSC
If you want to be a lawyer, then go to the uni that offers you law (even if it is not prestigious). Do not do a degree at USyd with the intention of transferring into USyd law as that may never eventuate. Even worse, you might have to do a postgrad JD which will cost $$$$. You would much rather guarantee yourself a spot in law at WSU and if you desperately want USyd, try and externally transfer over after a year or so (but maintaining the backup of WSU law in the case you never get the transfer).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)