White Canvas Slip-Ons (1 Viewer)

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
I've been seeing these on some people and am really after a pair to wear with shorts and skinnys. The sole is quite thin and they're definitely not vans. They resemble chinese tai-chi shoes but I haven't had much luck in finding them.

Anyone know where i can find them? =] Thanks in advance.

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
Raben Footwear.
Stores at the cross (next to the station) and two on george on street (broadway and near haymarket)

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
Damn I hate those shoes...on girls they're okay I suppose but on guys...UGH

Sry you can ignore this post if you wish :p

sash07

HSC
i think the ones your talking about are from a shop called robert burton in paddington, and the brand of them is ben simon. i could be wrong but they do seem to match your description. they have heaps of colours avaliavle too and from what i remember theyr about $60.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
If they are the ones I'm thinking of you can get them from target.

I got a pair the other day, but with blue polka dots on them. $6.86 on sale. Yay!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
no.

they are called rabens. you can get em from in-sport for $20 a pair.

wayyycool

HSC
Rabens are too overpriced:hammer:...Deks are better and cheaper...Just bought Deks at zeaglegroup.com.

Actually use em now for my canvas art. Paint em and sell em. Much better "canvas":headbang:

wayyycool

HSC
Probably Rabens...real fad now...

I used to buy Rabens...switched to Deks. Much better canvas shoe and less expensive than Rabens. Can find em at www.zeaglegroup.com

I actually buy em to paint on em and resale. Found them to be better than Rabens actually. Deks are glued better and the canvas seems to be better. Give em a try, think you will find them to be wayyycool :)

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
i wish people would read the other threads before creating a new one for the exact same freaking question..

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Probably Rabens...real fad now...

I used to buy Rabens...switched to Deks. Much better canvas shoe and less expensive than Rabens. Can find em at www.zeaglegroup.com

I actually buy em to paint on em and resale. Found them to be better than Rabens actually. Deks are glued better and the canvas seems to be better. Give em a try, think you will find them to be wayyycool :)

lol spam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)