who did bad in their exams? (1 Viewer)

Fry

i mean really really really bad. im prob the only one whos totally fucked up. well im pretty sure i failed. i didnt finish any exam and wrote very little. i practically studied only 1 day b4 every exam and during the 2 weeks i had free time to study but i still bludged! if i did extremely bad in the trials do u think i would still be able to make up for it in the hsc? my aim is 80 so is that still possible? after this im going to study my butt off. its funny how i always say that but never actually do it.

me sad.....:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

liz

HSC
Yeh i reckon i did bad as well

Fry

no i havent gotten results back and i dont think i want to...its going to be really tough to go back to school and face everyone knowing how bad i did. cant i just die???? i mean really, i want to DIE.

AiMz

HSC
I'm IN!!! arghhhhhhhhh T_____________________T

francisblue

I totally flunked maths

All my other subjects' papers were great, except maths. Hopefully I wouldn't do too bad though or else I won't be able to do medical science at Sydney uni. Praying for the best. LOL

AiMz

HSC
at least most of your papers are great!!! arghh i'll give anything to have that feeling

Fry

i just got my results back today and guess what? they really suck! just as i expected...i totally FAILED BY A MILE. waaa!!!!!! :(
well at least other ppl did just as bad...so it kinda makes me feel better.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
my trials only started this week :p

i done 4 exams so far.. maths n phy6 is lookin sooo bad!!! :( the other 2's okay :)

but but.. i feel that da phy6 paper was betta than da maths one hehe.. thats a first! :p

jus hope i pass them both.. oh an even betta i answered every Q in da phy6s paper... :p :p (some r pathetic tho haha) but i had to write sumthing! :p

p00_p00

i didnt fail but i did bad IMO

1) Math 2u: 79%, the year 11 accelerated class chopped me up... with them gettin an avg of like 85%!!!!!!
3U: 65% which was way above the avg of about 45% (neglecting 4u of course) With 4u i was pretty avg!

2) English: VERY BAD!!!! Paper 1 sections 1 & 3 so far- 16/30....
Paper 2: Sect 1 and 2 total- 28/40

3) Economics: Im happy with this since i didnt do much study at all: 85% with the highest being 91% and an avg of about 60%

4) Biz: ????

5) Legal: BAD! 80.5%..... which is good BUT I AM THE no.1 STUDENT AND I THINK I MITE HAVE FALLEN 2 no. 2 since the no.2 student in the grade got 83.5!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)