Who didn't apply? (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well the university applications (UAC) on time applications have now close all applications now will incur a late fee.

* I stand corrected on-time applications close midnight Friday 29th September 2006. (TONIGHT)

http://www.uac.edu.au/apply/abw.html said:
Early August 2006 Applications for semester 1, 2007 open
Fri 29 September 2006 On-time applications close
Tue 31 October 2006 Late applications close (processing charge + $94 late fee)
Thu 30 November 2006 Late applications close (processing charge + $106 late fee)
Thu 1 February 2007 Final closing date for applications (processing charge + $117 late fee)
So who didn't apply? If so what were your reason and our you applying for Tafe or other educational intuitions or will you go straight into employment or an apprenticeship straight after the HSC?

As for me many of the forum regulars will know that I put applying off as was unsure about what I really wanted to do. However I finally applied on Tuesday filling in all 9 preferences and I will be applying for Tafe early next week to keep my options open.

Last edited:

bubbly

HSC
I didnt apply.

That's bcoz i am gettin an apprenticeship and bcomin a chef so i didnt really have 2 apply.

All of my friends applyed though so i hope that they do well.

Last edited:

vg_woz_here

HSC
meh i didnt apply. uni is not my thing. im gonna go to a private institution. i find it annoying when people say "oh how come ur not goin uni coz ur getting top marks and ur just puttiing ur marks to a waste"

ill consider uni maybe when im older......

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Asheroth said:
When it says they close today, does that mean you can still submit them today? Just curious, I've already done my preferences.
you just get a late fee

tennille

HSC
Asheroth said:
When it says they close today, does that mean you can still submit them today? Just curious, I've already done my preferences.
From the UAC web site:

2006 Year 12 applicants

Processing charge – $21
Apply-By-Web and Apply-By-Telephone* applications must be submitted by midnight on the relevant closing date; refer to information for 2006 Year 12 applicants.

So students will have till midnight tonight to submit their applications without paying the late fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)