• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who Excercies with Nunchucks? (1 Viewer)

born2bkinggg

HSC
i excercise with nunchucks and i got hurt really bad and tere's like this lump on my forehead and its huge! been there for a cupple of weeks.....this bad?

boris

Banned
HSC
born2bkinggg said:
i excercise with nunchucks and i got hurt really bad and tere's like this lump on my forehead and its huge! been there for a cupple of weeks.....this bad?
For you? No.

For anybody else, yes.

born2bkinggg

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Where you get those from?
my fwen's dad is a martial arts instructor so i got it off him
it was recommended i use the rubber foam ones but i stupidly decided to use the wooden ones..big reget

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
born2bkinggg said:
and tere's like this lump on my forehead and its huge!
thats your dick.

but anyway, heres some stories:
one of my friends got a softball or bat to the shin and she had a lump there and had to get it massaged out at the doctors cos it had fluid or something in it.

another one of my friends was kicked in the shin by a mate playing futsal and she had a lump there for AGES. she went to the doctors and he/she gave her the option of getting it sucked out or something but then that had the risk of scarring or something. ahh so anyway i think she just left it and it eventually went away but thats after a long time (several months).

I'm not quite sure how this helps you but maybe try massaging it out even though thats reallllllllllly painful

rozymisty

HSC
haha what do you expect would happen if you hit yourself with those??!!

hm i had a big lump from a bad fall up some stairs and it took ages for the lump to go...i

it all varies from person to person and what exactly was injured.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
How do you exercise with nunchucks? Swing it around and call it a workout?? :karate:

adidasboy

weee
HSC
woah awesome.. body. how the hell does he get abs like that? sit ups/crunches don't do shit.

and yeah.. nice nunchucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)