Who has a good voice (will be paid $180 for 30 minute recording) (1 Viewer)

elitetuition

HSC
I am looking for a female with fluent English between 16-23 to do a vocal recording of a short text that will last approximately 30 minutes. Simply email a sample recording of yourself reading the paragraph of text below to elitetuitionsydney@gmail.com. The top 2 voices will be chosen. I will then send you the text to be recorded. You will be compensated $180 for your time.

Cheers

"You thought those core subjects would never end. They finally have, but now what?! Next comes the daunting task of steering the direction of your law degree by picking electives. The Electives Guide is the perfect publication to help you make an informed decision about your electives. It combines assessment information, lecturer overviews, student opinions and even some wisdom from graduates into a neat and organised publication for your reading pleasure. It is much more interesting (not to say useful) than that dry Online Handbook!"

kfnmpah

HSC
I am looking for a female with fluent English between 16-23 to do a vocal recording of a short text that will last approximately 30 minutes. Simply email a sample recording of yourself reading the paragraph of text below to elitetuitionsydney@gmail.com. The top 2 voices will be chosen. I will then send you the text to be recorded. You will be compensated $180 for your time.

Cheers

"You thought those core subjects would never end. They finally have, but now what?! Next comes the daunting task of steering the direction of your law degree by picking electives. The Electives Guide is the perfect publication to help you make an informed decision about your electives. It combines assessment information, lecturer overviews, student opinions and even some wisdom from graduates into a neat and organised publication for your reading pleasure. It is much more interesting (not to say useful) than that dry Online Handbook!"
0mg can i do it?
You have to put the money in my account before I do it though. This Nigerian Prince asked me to do something for him and I did it before he paid me and then, get this, he never paid me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)