• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who has started studying for the half yearlies (1 Viewer)

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I'll worry about it when the come. Particularly seeing as though I onl have one half yearly exam (Economics) to worry about. Everything else is earlier or not an exam. :p

I_F

Loz_metalhead

HSC
insert-username said:
I'll worry about it when the come. Particularly seeing as though I onl have one half yearly exam (Economics) to worry about. Everything else is earlier or not an exam. :p

I_F
really? I had all assessment tasks last term-accept for a business one, which I will be having in 2 weeks.

P

pLuvia

insert-username said:

I_F
What do you mean by that?

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
I don't want to know/think.
Too many assessments
*brain fizzles dies*

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
My half yearlies are either Term 1 week 10and 11 or Term 2 week 1-2 but I think it is week 1 and 2 Term 2 because I already have an exam then.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
Noone has actually answered the topic yet

anyway, i havnt started studying yet. i might start writing notes on weekend. Theres just not enough time during the week and i havnt even got a assignment yet

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I've been doing a little bit of revising in everything, to keep my memory fresh, got other assessments in the next month, so I've mostly been concentrating on studying for those. My half yearlies will all count except for english, which we had a brochure assignment to hand in at the start of the year.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
started studying only for business. planning to start my germany notes for modern history today i think. mine are in week 10-11 by the way.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I have typed up notes for economics and business studies. For chemistry and biology I may just study off the notes provided in the resource section, along with reading my text book and the surfing chem books. I know thats lazy, I
just dont have enough time.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
pLuvia said:
What do you mean by that?
I mean that either I have the exams earlier (Maths Assessments in weeks 6, 7, 8) or I don't have exams (Physics + Chem pracs, English Journey folder). I just have the one half-yearly - an Economics exam in the last week of term.

I_F

bubbellobec

HSC
my half-yearlies are in weeks 10 & 11, i have a really good timetable luckily - only one a day, and a 3-day weekend in the middle.
i haven't started studying yet cos i have way too much homework and assessments coming up (im doing 13 units.. ahhh)
probably start studying in a couple of weeks~

Loz_metalhead

HSC
bubbellobec said:
my half-yearlies are in weeks 10 & 11, i have a really good timetable luckily - only one a day, and a 3-day weekend in the middle.
i haven't started studying yet cos i have way too much homework and assessments coming up (im doing 13 units.. ahhh)
probably start studying in a couple of weeks~
Your lucky to get your timetable so early. I wont get mine until like 1 week before they start. I'm doing 13Units also, but catholic studies doesnt count.

Lexie1001

HSC
(@ thread starter) omfg you must be joking....mine arent for about two months. u would have to be some sort of crazy nerd to be studying already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)