who is doing IT? (1 Viewer)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
anyone doing BIT?

i'm transferring from usyd to macq and won't know anyone. so does anyone want to meet? it would be nice to know some other people!! :)

zippylol

ok.. first.. breathe from michelle branch is a mad song... Plus shes on cover of maxim... and she hot there too... a pattern emerging? I WANT HER BAD
:D
gotta figure out the timetable choosing thingo.... so much to read! argh

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
yeah i went to accept my offer today and flicked the the timetables..
comp 115 and comp 125 clash.. thats pretty stupid since most computer students will be doing those two subjects.

they offer 125 in 2nd semester but its in the evening!! :-(

and everything in my timetable is spaced out.. i have 5 days in first semester.. i hate the timetabling system.. usyd's way is much better!! :p

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
oh yeah it is a pre-req.. opps my bad...

so i guess all BIT/BCompSci/BEbus students will have to have an evening lecture and finish at 8pm on wed and thurs in semester 2 huh..

Majesty

HSC
N/A
Take the offer, you'll save ~$5000 of upfront fees that you usually pay with Non-Award. Yes you can do other subjects. I can't be bothered posting a detailed reply at the moment. I'll get back to you.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
urm... you split them into 2 semesters! hehe then you have like 6 cp each..

doe

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jezzmo
oooh. i see! schweet :) and are there any restrictions on what else i can choose? Ie. i note how Majesty mentioned there's no prerequisites from doing Phil137, but would I be restricted to doing only computer-related subjects due to the nature of the "IT degree".?
nah, i did phil131 and phil134 (i think it was 134). for semester 2 of this year ill have enough credit points to graduate with some left over, and im thinking of doing acst101.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)