Who is planning on destroying their English books, notes, etc, now that it is over? (1 Viewer)

Who will or who has already destroyed their English notes?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • No...

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Re: Who is planning on destroying their English books, notes, etc, now that it is ove

Why dont we collect the ashes and send them to the DET? Lol

"This is what we're gonna do to you nect..."

-P_D

k_stroud22

UAI 2006 83.70
HSC
i'd like to...but my friends (2007 HSC-ers) want all my notes (darn, i want to see them BURN *evil laugh*) and i have my other exams too (maths, bio, legal and chem) but at my school there isnt a HSC geo class next year (or i could be nice and give my geo summary notes to my teacher..)

emma max

Ancient Member
HSC
lol mine will be a very small fire...didn't actually make too many notes...will have to combine them with bio and chem, hmmm...still a pretty pitiful fire...

1cor13

HSC
Re: Who is planning on destroying their English books, notes, etc, now that it is ove

I'm going to my mate's place (he's in year 11) to use his fireplace... burning ALL my notes at the same time. English DEFINITELY going to be the first of my notes to be burnt... I'm considering making a few short clips on each subject while I burn them too :p. It's just what I do *shrugs*
Surprised to hear i'm not burning them straight away... well... the thing is i need to clean out 3/4 of my room just to find them all... i want no traces by the time Christmas comes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)