• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Who knew exercise was so good for you? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Yeah well, as you all no doubt know, the HSC is pretty full on, so things you're not so keen on get pushed to the side. For me, it was exercise. And I started to feel really yuck. So, recently, I restarted tae kwon do, and I feel great. I'm so glad I did. Who knew exercise was that good for you? :p So I just thought I'd put that out there...for...I dunno...inspiration for anyone else who thinks they should probably get more exercise but doesn't know whether they can be bothered. Lol.

Anyone else had a similar experience?

BreezerD

HSC
For real, Mark Henry squatted and deadlifted over 900lb raw.

HSC
I can definitely feel a difference in my lung capacity from taking up running again. My butt is also a better shape.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Exercise is good for the dodging gunmen hundreds of metres away shooting at you.
is good too for the immune system, people have sniffles, etc. and I'm John Howard fit.
hold on, i dont have forest eyebrows like him.

For real, Mark Henry squatted and deadlifted over 900lb raw.
yes that explains why he lifts other 200lb or so wrestlers like boxes then does the world's strongest slam, which pretty much finishes them or causes them to retreat out of the ring.

I can definitely feel a difference in my lung capacity from taking up running again.
would agree.
exercise cant be saved up like money.

My butt is also a better shape.

There is absolutely no way that you are a straight man.
gays are for the tolerance and the understanding!

HSC
Oh really? I don't the know the science behind it, but it certainly feels like I can inhale larger quantities of oxygen.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Probably the ability for your blood to absorb more oxygen from the air entering your lung, or something along the lines of that.

Lung capacity increases proportionally to the rate at which your lungs grow, and its not like lungs can grow like muscles can, they just grow with age.

edit: and im not a phd student, so nerr :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)