Who tutors 2u maths? Or recommendations? (1 Viewer)

christieehuynh

HSC
so yeap, i'm looking for a tutor, private or whatever, recommendations please. if you tutor, please post your rates and tutoring experiences, etc please. Thanks :) oh and also, if you do those in-home etc, or at your place, if you are able to meet up at a library? cabra/livo/bonnyrigg? tutor reccommendations anywhere :)

Last edited:

zen112

HSC
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=313979

Hello :)
Our teachers are fully qualified and are HSC markers. We will be able to provide you with all the work and homework booklets. You will also receive weekly quizzes and access to a vast range of past papers.

We are located in Bankstown

Please do not hesitate to call/text on 0405 742 602 or 97933266 for more information.

We currently have a promotion running where you can sign up for one subject and get the second for FREE for one term! With this offer you will be looking at $15/hour.
The subjects on offer with this promotion include:
English (all levels)
Mathematics (all levels)
Physics
Chemistry
We currently have a promotion running where you can sign up for one subject and get the second for FREE for one term! With this offer you will be looking at $15/hour.

LadyJigsaw

HSC
Hey! I graduated Year 12 this year and have past experience with tutoring. I got quite good marks in my school in 2U and 3U. If you are interested, email me : mangomousse19@gmail.com. My rates are negotiable but I'll charge $24 per hour :) Good luck with your HSC!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)