• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

who/what does ur partner remind u of? (1 Viewer)

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Hehehe, well, mine's a cross between himself, Harry Potter and Superman. He's got the build and and brains as well as the glasses lol - not round ones though. He can say stuff like my dad says, which is freaky, because I heard that one usually finds spouses which reflect their parent(s).

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
azzie said:
I dunno.... he's part Big Bird, part Elmo.
With the personality of Amanda Vanstone.
:jaw:

mine reminds me of this girl
minus the tattoos
and less slutty

its what i thought the first time i saw her on stage with her band "wow she looks like that tattoo girl on myspace" hahaha!

but personality wise she reminds me of.......... scarlette johansson in the island

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Cykologi_gal said:
Hehehe, well, mine's a cross between himself, Harry Potter and Superman. He's got the build and and brains as well as the glasses lol - not round ones though. He can say stuff like my dad says, which is freaky, because I heard that one usually finds spouses which reflect their parent(s).
Harry Potter would fit you really well.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Clearly, Thomas, I was joking!

I don't know how you can pinpoint someones personality though. I can't relate him in looks or personality to any celeb.... he's just... him.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hahaha yeh i know you were joking but if i put the dropping face people might actually believe it :p

and yes i know what you mean about personality... i can liken her to looks, but personality haha yeh its difficult
i think i said scarlette from the island just because i love her

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
Sometimes he acts like a 5-year old, but at other times he reminds me of an old man (i.e. in his manner of speech... if he looked like an old man... *shudders*). He has a lot of idiosyncrasies that remind me of my parents sometimes, and sometimes he says and does things that remind me of me.

Most of the time, he looks like him (I've cut me out of the picture =P)... unless he's sporting one of those darned disguises!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
:jaw:

mine reminds me of this girl
minus the tattoos
and less slutty

its what i thought the first time i saw her on stage with her band "wow she looks like that tattoo girl on myspace" hahaha!

but personality wise she reminds me of.......... scarlette johansson in the island
that chick looks like a barbie doll :( i thought you'd have better taste tommo :p

my bf reminds me of my childhood (kids parties really - just the sugar) when he wears his aftershave that smells like musk stick lol

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
alby said:
that chick looks like a barbie doll :( i thought you'd have better taste tommo :p

my bf reminds me of my childhood (kids parties really - just the sugar) when he wears his aftershave that smells like musk stick lol
haha shutup ducky! you know im a sucker for cute blondes!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
you and i both know the answer to that one
option b :)
i thought i knew you well enough...but you know i like putting the bad option up first (or at least giving the option) :p

HSC
bobness said:
the first part, haaaaawt.

the next, got oedipus? damn i'd be a twisted young man if alba was my mum though :confused:
haha, yes she does look a bit like jessica alba ;) people out of nowhere come up to her and tell her how much she looks like jessica alba. she's white though.

who does ur girl look like? if u have one ;)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
RobbyWilliams05 said:
haha, yes she does look a bit like jessica alba ;) people out of nowhere come up to her and tell her how much she looks like jessica alba. she's white though.

who does ur girl look like? if u have one ;)
wow....she must be really hott
I really like Jessica Alba in Honey, she dances soooo well and her body is purrrfect.

Skeeta

HSC
i dont know why but my b/f reminds me of Ryan off the OC (when he's angry/serious)- which is a shame because seth is my favourite.. But yeah Ryan without the bad background and getting into fights and shit...

and otherwise probably tickle-me elmo cross cookie monster - except change the cookies to cricket :confused:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
haha gotta agree with ashton on this one skeeta. ryan is like a cranky brick wall with a tendency for violence
without the violence all you have is a cranky brick wall

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)