• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Who will be the first to have a breakdown on the forum? (1 Viewer)

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
2 more sleeps .. (after tonight) till the hsc....

WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO HAVE A BREAK DOWN ON THE FORUM?

Not me! Second time doing this and i am just as underwhelmed by it all as last time :)

Which isn't realy a good thing because i'm not stressed enough to study hard.

J

jhakka

I don't plan on having a nervous breakdown. My plan of getting 100% in all exams is foolproof.

mishka

HSC
N/A
i went up to my school yesterday, anxious and nervous. but today i'm feeling better. i find getting nervous and overwhelmed is part of my preparation. i did badly in my 3u trial and i put it down to not having done the whole "arrrggghhh" thing.

now, i haven't overly studied, so i am feeling guilty, but i think it's going to work out for the better!! it's hard being the eldest, too. i'm the first in my immediate family to go through to year 12, so they might get a bit freaked out when i'm teary for no reason...

DopeyB

HSC
im fucken shitting myself....which is funny because it still never motivates me to pick up the pen.
dont know how im gonna get any sleep the next 2 nights...i keep thinking that i havent studied enough

and its hard to get sex off my mind, understandable i guess

BabySilver

HSC
ME! i had my break down in the chat room on thursday. Think i was talking with yulia. ended up going to hospital cause i was so sick. think i might have another breakdown tonight and i have been told not to do exam tomorrow.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hmmm, not gooood....

i've dun the opposite, i dont give a shit nemore, walk out of exams early (started on par 2day with english)...so less stressful...but at the same time paiful that i have to goto these lengths afta 13 yrs jus to avoid stress n a breakdown :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)