Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Paul

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Trev

Votes: 37 84.1%

• Total voters

lengstar

HSC
they are all losers for appearing in the first place.

RIZAL

HSC
so if u had a one in twenty (or whatever number there were) chance of winning $1 000 000, you would not enter the big brother house? :uhhuh:

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
but trev is awesome. he should win

astro

HSC
even though i don't watch big brother and think its complete and utter crap......in words of my friend - 'Trevor will take it out'

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
astro said:
even though i don't watch big brother and think its complete and utter crap......in words of my friend - 'Trevor will take it out'
hello my legal and eco study buddy!

and the only time i watch bb is 12-1am for bb uplate. Nothing else on. Trev is an awesome laugh btw.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I must admit I was a sucker for Series 1 and then didn't want to know about it but then I somehow became obsessed with Series 4 (? This current one) and Trev is a champion.

Pauly got evicted and left the other 2 in a state hysterics for the rest of the night.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Raiks said:
I must admit I was a sucker for Series 1 and then didn't want to know about it but then I somehow became obsessed with Series 4 (? This current one) and Trev is a champion.

Pauly got evicted and left the other 2 in a state hysterics for the rest of the night.
hahah yeah i loved series one, even went to a party for the finale at star city... haven't really watched any of the others. this season they've pulled out all the stops but i still only watch it on sundays :p

Winston

HSC
Man everyone has their bets on trev for sure... Bree was lucky getting back in haha

troika

HSC
N/A
why do people always go for the dumb and stupid ones.. :rollseyes"

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
bree doesnt deserve squat...she had an advantage by leaving the house and cuming bak in again....she knew that paul had a following so she gav 2 points 2 him...go trev u deserve it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)