Who's going to the study day? (1 Viewer)

SPX

Hi, so anyone here going to the History Extention study day at Sydney Uni on Wednesday? I might see you.

yeahyeahyeahs

howd you find it? windschuttle was interesting but the 1st speaker was most understandable. how funny was that girl that went off at Keith...Jerry Springer style!

SPX

Yeah, that was pretty funny when the chick went off at Windshuttle. The Kings boys behind us were going Jerry Jerry. How about some of those geeky questions they asked, I didn't understand half of them, but in the end they will probably miss the point of the HSC, I think because they go off the course content.
I think it was a pretty good day, some hot girls and some good info although I left before the last lecture. What school do you go to?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hehe yeah Windschuttle was funny. That pyscho girl annoyed me I just wanted to give her some Ritolin. She was right through.

yeahyeahyeahs

lol i wasnt in school uniform i was wearing mufti. I left before the last one too! I saw one St. Pius boy but he didnt have black hair. the 2nd speaker on feminist history was just BORing. there is also another study day coming up soon by a different org for those who missed it.

malayz_angel

Was the upcoming study day meant to be the one on Friday/Sat @ the Carslaw Theatres? I went to the 2 u one, it wasn't too bad. I didn't get to go to the Extension one though, does anyone know how those went?

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
hunh wat.... wat study days... PLLLLLLS SS tell me wat da heck u ppl are goin on about :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)