who's loyal? (1 Viewer)

evil99

HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
whcih part of china did u go bak to?? bet u didn't go bak to guanzhou... they eat literally EVERYTHIN there... i heard... =p but yea, they dun grade dog as first class meat i fink...

i had dog meat once only... n i only ate lyk one piece... cuz my uncle smothered his (also my cousin'z) dog... n she seemed really sad abt it... any hoo, i hated the experience...

ahem... did i see a dayjavoo?? (excuse the spelin, poor me)....
dayjavoo?? I couldnt understand it, (I thought billions of chinese mates would), haha

Kittycat

HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
whcih part of china did u go bak to?? bet u didn't go bak to guanzhou... they eat literally EVERYTHIN there... i heard... =p but yea, they dun grade dog as first class meat i fink...

I am from guanzhou and no, I do not eat literally everything. My uncles & Aunts there said that eating dog meat is kinda out but I think some people may be still doing it but it is heaps rarer now (or so I have been told)
By the way, my family & I have never eaten a dog.

Last edited:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Kittycat
I am from guanzhou and no, I do not eat literally everything. My uncles & Aunts there said that eating dog meat is kinda out but I think some people may be still doing it but it is heaps rarer now (or so I have been told)
By the way, my family & I have never eaten a dog.

kz kz.... no offense meant tho... everythingz cool

Kittycat

HSC
lol, I know. Indeed everythingz cool. If I sound annoyed or offended, I am not. I have heard the saying that people from my region would eat almost anything. Wait, let me quote that: 'People from this region would eat everything with wings except for aeroplanes and everything with legs except for the table'. Great.... but it is partly true and funny.
Anyway, Hi.

psycho_mushy

HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
Yes mushy, Vietnam is under communist rule ;) it followed after china :)
it didn't follow china!

I can write so much.. but then again I'm too lazy..

all I'm saying is that it didn't follow communism.. I could go on and on.. but there's no point if u don't do modern history! :D

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by psycho_mushy
it didn't follow china!
there has to be some influence of china on vietnams' government.. they are after all, border line countries :p
Originally posted by psycho_mushy
all I'm saying is that it didn't follow communism.. I could go on and on.. but there's no point if u don't do modern history! :D
what do you mean it didnt follow communism? :confused: its under communist rule now.. unless you want to say it was overtaken by communists :p

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz... let's not turn this into modern history forum eh?!

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Pfft, Mushy you sucked at Modern!

Sorry, that was cold. You were less able than by appearances you should have been.

psycho_mushy

HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Pfft, Mushy you sucked at Modern!

Sorry, that was cold. You were less able than by appearances you should have been.
hmpf.. u sure I suck?!

modern was had my highest mark in the HSC..

yes kimmeh... I know what to say as I said.. I could write and essay out and you still won't believe me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)