• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why are many teen girls afraid to have sex? (1 Viewer)

darksouljah

HSC
Many girls I know dont even bother trying sex
I dont know why
I know it feels good but i dont know why they afraid to try it
I know if the protection isnt strong enough, the girl will probably get preganant.

I want you guys idea, on why they afraid of not having it.

ty pplz

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
there's no way you will get a conclusive answer on this in an internet forum.
sex is a huge thing for many people - the want of committment, love, or for religious reasons. it could be apprehension because of the idea of pregnancy. it could be one of a billion reasons.
its a personal thing.

Skeeta

HSC
try sticking a cucumber up your nostril, and let someone wiggle it around for a while

9 months later, imagine pushing a crying pooping expensive watermelon out of that very nostril..

:/

SimonCrean

not actually simon crean
HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
try sticking a cucumber up your nostril, and let someone wiggle it around for a while

9 months later, imagine pushing a crying pooping expensive watermelon out of that very nostril..

Your br's penis looks like a cucumber?
:\

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
darksouljah said:
I dont know why
I know if the protection isnt strong enough, the girl will probably get preganant.

ty pplz
afraid of not having it? lol

obviously, having sex for the first time is scary.
it might hurt ><

sex = :eek:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
afraid of not having it? lol

obviously, having sex for the first time is scary.
it might hurt ><

sex = :eek:
Do not deny it, please share your experience in this vast internet community of hundreds of members ...

EDIT: Make sure your 1000th post is your experience of sexual intercourse or pleasure of any kind ...

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
f3nr15 said:
Do not deny it, please share your experience in this vast internet community of hundreds of members ...

EDIT: Make sure your 1000th post is your experience of sexual intercourse or pleasure of any kind ...
but I'm a virgin :confused: :eek:
for real.

EDIT: ok I lied.
Sex is awesome. You should try it sometime, kid.

omgomgomgomg this was my 1000th post :eek:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Skeeta said:

As a teen boy, I'm afraid of having sex because it'd be like 'try sticking a toothpick up your nostril and let someone wiggle it around for 10 seconds'.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Some girls may not feel emotionally ready, they may not be mature enough, not know if they love their partner or have reglious values or something. Other girls fear the pain (for most girls it does hurt). I had fears of performance, insecurity of body, not sure if emotionally ready, potential pregnancy etc... often it is a combination of many things. Don't push it and talk to her about it, often just talking makes both parties feel better, especially if both are worried about the same thing.

blueeyesguy

HSC
darksouljah said:
I dont know why

ty pplz
Im a guy here so i shouldnt be commenting lol as theres no way ill ever understand the complex mind of females but id say its because they simply dont feel the need to have sex. As a guy its percieved that if your having sex your like a complete stud when your around your mates therefore i believe guys want to have sex because of the stigma attacted by guys plus we also have testostorone. Generally speaking girls are usually more interested in friendship or "cute" actions ie kissing,holding hands, cuddling ect.Basically i dont think girls are afraid of the acutal sex part i think theyre concerned about being hurt emotionally and having sex with someone opens you up to being hurt quite badly because of emotinally attactment. This could be complete non-sense lol but ohh well i tried to give you a good answer

vern

HSC
That's bullshit most girls on my msn starting from 15 onwords have had sex.

vorahk

HSC
ermm may be they havent found the "right guy"? itll be their first time, they want it to be special and with the right person.

Skeeta

HSC
vern said:
That's bullshit most girls on my msn starting from 15 onwords have had sex.
maybe its just saying something about the 15 year olds you have on your msn list

:ninja:

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
um, why'd you have to quote me like that :confused:

</3
It's about time pythagoras' triangular testicles fucked off, now it is your turn ...

EDIT: Don't worry now, I found a new idiot who attempts to show off his vast knowledge of IT

Last edited:

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
There's a difference between being afraid and "don't want to" have sex, so I guess the reason for being actually afraid has to be the fear of pain.

P.S. Man I still feel so innocent, for all I know, I still am - I've had a tiny sip of it, next time, which isn't going to be for a long time, I'll take a loooong swig.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)