Why have you had a detention? (1 Viewer)

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
how do you get detention for cleaning bathrooms 😭 you're literally doing them a favour
that's what I'm saying 😭 the principal was actually speechless tho he didn't even seem angry he was just like wtf
he threatened to call our parents but he never did bcz how do u even deliver that news "ur kid skipped class to clean our toilets that's unacceptable"

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
at more than one point during the interrogation I nearly cracked tf up bcz the situation was so funny, we were just sitting there looking like criminals with our cleaning products and my spokesperson friend was trying to be serious and it was SO FUNNY

WeiWeiMan

HSC
three people in my class got detention, so my teacher gave the whole class detention ahh moment
Violation of Geneva Convention of 1949 Article 33
"No protected person may be punished for an offence he or she has not personally committed. Collective penalties and likewise all measures of intimidation or of terrorism are prohibited."

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Lol I’ve gotten a bunch of warnings from not doing homework but never a detention :cool:

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
there was like a group thing in my geography class and the teacher was asking us about pronouns and how you would react if someone misgendered you. the teacher was like "ok x we need to have a chat" and she lectured me abt importance of pronouns in detention lmaoo
crying that's so embarrassing, crazy how she was offended by how you feel abt your own pronouns

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)