• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why is it so hard to understand girls? (1 Viewer)

melbourneduck

HSC
well i have been getting along well with this girl at uni for a few months now. We sit together in lectures and meet up sometimes if we have the same breaks. we get along pretty well needless to say. I asked her out on a date but i had to cancel but i rescheduled it. However, something else happened and we never got to go on that date. This semester, it seems like shes not interested in me anymore. she is busier this semester but i dont know if thats the reason, maybe im just not good enough for her. Can someone help me out? its so depressing when you think you have a chance with a girl but only to have her drift away for no apparent reason.

hero.

HSC
N/A
She found another person, who is probably in her same lectures and has the same breaks this semester.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
It's not, they're exactly the same as guys except they cant drive or read maps. If you said to your best mate: "Hey, we should go on a date sometime!" He'd probably punch you in the face and tell you to STFU too. I didn't read your post.

sexylatinachica

HSC
This is so sad. Instead of moaning about how you feel or how much girls suck on the internet, you should be out after her doing something. (not stalking or anythiing like that, mind you) I'd be trying to find out the reason behind the different behavior.

(ha! I'm the only girl to post in this convo!)

Legham

HSC
Riet said:
It's not, they're exactly the same as guys except they cant drive or read maps. If you said to your best mate: "Hey, we should go on a date sometime!" He'd probably punch you in the face and tell you to STFU too. I didn't read your post.
:rofl: That was the best post i've read in a long long time.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Her Interest level (IL) in you has fallen to below 50% and you can not bring it back up.

Too bad solider, remember once its below 50%, you have to move on.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
melbourneduck said:
well i have been getting along well with this girl at uni for a few months now. We sit together in lectures and meet up sometimes if we have the same breaks. we get along pretty well needless to say. I asked her out on a date but i had to cancel but i rescheduled it. However, something else happened and we never got to go on that date. This semester, it seems like shes not interested in me anymore. she is busier this semester but i dont know if thats the reason, maybe im just not good enough for her. Can someone help me out? its so depressing when you think you have a chance with a girl but only to have her drift away for no apparent reason.
She's probably not interested in you, but it doesn't hurt to ask her out again. Girls aren't hard to understand in particular, just people are, i think a big part of the problem is that a lot of us are habitual liars/bullshitters our entire lives and rarely share our true thoughts.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Girls are easy to understand. It's a simple two step process:

1. Use logic to arrive at a conclusion.
2. State the opposite of the conclusion arrived at in 1.

That is then how the girl will think. Like I said, easy!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
by never going on the date you lost your window of opportunity to get closer, thus she's moved on/lost interest. the only way this will work out in your favour is if you ask her out again and if (IF) she says yes, don't fuck it up or end up having to cancel again - this would be your last chance.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Do something impulsive. Next time you see her at uni or whatever, afterwards be all "im getting something to eat wanna hang out for a bit?". If she says no, there's no chance, get over it and move on.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Nah dont say that. May as well say "do you like me enough to eat with me?" Thats too indecisive for me and doesnt show confidence.

Go up to her and say "hey lets do lunch at (name of place) at (time)". More confident approach.

If she says no then move along to the next 'playa' in the game of love. At least do it with a bit of class.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
Nah dont say that. May as well say "do you like me enough to eat with me?" Thats too indecisive for me and doesnt show confidence.

Go up to her and say "hey lets do lunch at (name of place) at (time)". More confident approach.

If she says no then move along to the next 'playa' in the game of love. At least do it with a bit of class.
My take on it, is that cause he piked out, she's been given the impression that he's all talk. He needs to do something impulsive to get her on his side again.

Granted, my suggestion of how to do that was shit.

not.addie

HSC
its not that were complicated..its just that we get pissed off real easily.
so if a guy cancelled on me i would feel a bit cut--like most girls would...so your only solution is that you would have to do something really impressive to get her attention back on you

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
jumb said:
My take on it, is that cause he piked out, she's been given the impression that he's all talk. He needs to do something impulsive to get her on his side again.

Granted, my suggestion of how to do that was shit.
Nah your approach was good, just not what was required for this situation.

My logic of this is also....yes eventhough you did cancel on her, IF she did have any interest in you she would still have accepted any other dates there after. But since she is acting this way cause of the first cancellation, she probably had no interest in you (if any very little) in the first place.

heathen.medicin

HSC
Dude, I think you seriously gave her the wrong message: she thought u were screwing her around wen you kept changing the time. You pissed her off! Lesson: Be straight up and don't screw around, explain why u had to change it to her. She might just have wanted to get to know you, she doesn't necessarily like you to a further degree.
You'll survive
:)

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
She's probably not interested in you, but it doesn't hurt to ask her out again. Girls aren't hard to understand in particular, just people are, i think a big part of the problem is that a lot of us are habitual liars/bullshitters our entire lives and rarely share our true thoughts.
Respect...........................................................................................

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)