• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Why is Sem 2 listed before Sem 1 for certain Accounting subjects in the Fac Handbook? (1 Viewer)

sHoCkWaVe

HSC
Hi all. This might mean nothing, but then again maybe it might. I was wondering why is it that on pg. 46 of the 06 Econs and Business Faculty Handbook, the subjects Financial Accounting A, Management Accounting A and Business Information Systems had Sem 2 listed before Sem 1 in their "Session" column?

I wanna know this because right now I'm trying to arrange my subject timetables to see whether they would all fit without clashes and in the right semesters. I'm a transfer student so my subjects are kinda mixed up right now, and sorting them out is quite a challenge for me.

So is there any significanceas to this why Sem 2 is listed before Sem 1 for those subjects? And for Management Accounting A, what does this mean?:

NB: Session 2 entry subject to Discipline permission

Thanks for any help on these matters!

A

adamsaclown

hmm not really sure, but I remember last year, a lot more people did INFS in 2nd semester (and ECMT1010 in first), than the other way around. I think they even sent around an email before the semester started trying to even things up. Doubt there'd be any problem though, at least for INFS, I did it in first semester, and quite a few of me friends did it in second.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)