• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

will my early entry offer be taken away ? (1 Viewer)

ehuurst

HSC
hey everyone, i have alot weighing on my mind,

as we all know UOW has given offers to pretty much everyone, including me. i got an offer for both 'Bachelor of Medical & Health Science' / 'Bachelor of Psychological Science'. for reference, my prelim grades were all C's. i got a D in maths advanced. this year, i only passed 1/6 trials & that was business.

i really wanted to know if i should be worried about my offers being taken away. obviously life is bigger than school for everyone, and some things that have happened to me over the past couple of years are part of the reason i'm in this position. in the end, i wouldn't blame anyone but myself. my real aim is to pass the HSC, really, i just don't want a mystery mark. i'm excited about the prospect of university, a second chance for me, and this will only happen if i don't have my offer taken away.

if you have anything to say, i'd really appreciate it !

, e

zepplu

HSC
hey everyone, i have alot weighing on my mind,

as we all know UOW has given offers to pretty much everyone, including me. i got an offer for both 'Bachelor of Medical & Health Science' / 'Bachelor of Psychological Science'. for reference, my prelim grades were all C's. i got a D in maths advanced. this year, i only passed 1/6 trials & that was business.

i really wanted to know if i should be worried about my offers being taken away. obviously life is bigger than school for everyone, and some things that have happened to me over the past couple of years are part of the reason i'm in this position. in the end, i wouldn't blame anyone but myself. my real aim is to pass the HSC, really, i just don't want a mystery mark. i'm excited about the prospect of university, a second chance for me, and this will only happen if i don't have my offer taken away.

if you have anything to say, i'd really appreciate it !

, e
im pretty sure uow early entry offers are unconditional, as long as you complete your hsc they won't take it away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)