Will this be suitable for a MDP? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ok, I'll just c+p my idea, and what I have written down so far.
I Want to know, before I had in my started portfolio, if this will be allowed, otherwise I will have to think of something before it's too late.

Outline of the need to be addressed
Boring room, no way to play mp3's or divx (and other formats of movies) in my room.
Show evidence of innovation or originality
Be doing case mods, and hardware mods on XBox.
This will include:
Remote on/off switch
on/off via controller
LED's to show hard drive activity
Controller port LED's (that light up when a controller is present)
LED's to light up in a pattern (will need to create the circuit that will do this)
Time management plan
I just allowed a few weeks for each task. There is no way you can create an accurate Time Management plan.
Financial plan
I'll have a budget of $70, this will need to buy me the required LED's, wire, neon lights, and doorbell (for wireless on/off) -- Might be put up to $100
Outline some tests that can be done
The tests I can think of is just making sure that the circuit works well, and that the LED's go in a pattern, hopefully symmetrical.
Evidence of research and evaluation of research
Will list the sites I went to on the net. Will list the books I used as help with the circuit.
. Research in the form of:
Brochures Not sure what I could get from a Brochure.
Internet Not a problem
Book LED Circuit
Can also include interviews May interview classmates, see what they would want on an Xbox visually
Visits to retail/manufacturing sites No idea
Concept drawing and sketches Again, this won't be a problem, just drawings of where the LED's will go etc.
Discussion on functional/aesthetics/ergonomics of project The Xbox you buy on the market is boring, this is a chance to make it asthetically pleasing, while giving me a way of playing .mp3's, and movies other than legit DVD releases.
Outline what impact the project will have on:
consumer/society/environment No idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)