Win a Date with Tad Hamilton (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I know this movie is old, but recently, I saw it at the movies, because nothing else was on.

Who else thought it was as crap as I did? Because, it was in all honesty, crap. The best part was the mad previews- Van Helsing, Troy (*swoon*) and the Prince and Me (although anticipating a more royal version of the Princess Diaries).. but yes.. who thought it was crap? or good? I won't hold it against you if you thought it was good.

astro

HSC
Watched it with my sister....
All i can say is that it was crappy and too predictable....it sweetness of it all made me choke.....
Kate Bosworth is a bad actress...the extentof her abilities have already been shown in Blue Crush (ashamed to have seen it on DVD)...and despite what some people would say about her pureness and innocence i thought it stunk.....it was a waste of $10......Even though i think Julia Stiles isn't nething special...she's still better than KS......
This rant has no relation to the fact that I think Orlando is cool even though his acting ability is not so cool

Last edited:

rumour

HSC
LOL i missed out on the first part of this!! :lol:
cause we walk into the wrong cinema, when the movie started then we realised we were in 7 not 6!!!!!!
so when they go on their date is where i started to watch from!!!
but the ending was crap!!! also not as funny as it looked!!!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Orlando is uber-cool... and how predictable was the "You have 6 smiles" thing on the plane! My friends and I stuck our fingers up at the screen and yelled a bit.. we're rather vocal movie goers.

Did anyone think Tad (Josh Duhamel or something.. ) is a dead ringer for the gorgeous Johnny Knoxville? Just a little?

Last edited:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
oh man.. all i can say is that the movie was blo0dy good for one reason & one reason only -- josh duhamel (tad hamilton dude) hehe =P (more specific, that scene with the wood chopping... wo0t !!). i think what ruined it was kate bosworth. but propz to topher grace (pete) for actually being funny.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
My sister liked this, but then again she's 14. I might wait until it comes out on DVD, but I do hate Kate Bosworth. I only liked her in Blue Crush.

Well, until she started dating Orlando.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)