Wizard Of Oz And Stimulus Text Help! (1 Viewer)

jake-89

HSC
Hey everyone,
i am having trouble trying to make links and connections between the wizard of oz and a stimulus text. Im still trying to decide what stimulus to use and i am afraid time is running out!!
So if there is anyone out there doing the wizard of oz could u please help me with similar themes and links?
I have done some links between the tempest and the wizard of oz for a synthesis but yeh just cant seem to link the wizard of oz with any of the stimulus texts?!? any help is greatly apreciated!
..Jake...
:confused:

menelaus

HSC
u could us eit for journey to the interior. dorothy's confusion at where she is in the new world is similar to atwoods journey.

pauralotter

HSC
Hey im having trouble too! so ill keep looking here and see if anyone posts anything helpful! but i cant do that stimulus text cos we didnt study it in class, we only did The road not taken and Ivory trail, so which one do people think would be better??? thanks

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Have you guys properly searched the resources section? So many people have done Wizard of Oz so you should find it in some of the essays available for download.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)