• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Wollongong College (1 Viewer)

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
hey i was thinkin bout going to wollongong college if my uai wasnt what i needed to get in. does anyone here go there or has been there or knows anyone that goes there, i need info on the place. ive got an information pack etc but i still have some questions. thanx

Ninga

HSC
I dont think anyone on here achieved entry into Uni through the Wollongong College here. Hence the lack of responses. I know a few people who have attended there and then gone into university. To my knowledge theyre still in uni now, i think a couple of them were mature age, and others just decided to pay the big bucks and go there instead of doing their hsc. So good luck with all that, it is an alternative entry into university if your UAI isn't adequate, but i think they have restrictions on that sorta stuff too, like if u like get 40, they wont let u in or something like that. I dunno. But u do need to get like 65% and over to get into uni at the completion of the course, with entry into some courses being a mark of 70 and over from what i remember. Hope that helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)