• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Wollongong Uni Early Entry (1 Viewer)

Ben Johnson

Hey all,

Earlier this year I sat for an interview with Wollongong Uni for the early entry scheme. I'm sure there are many other users here that went aswell. I have a quick question that I would like help with if anyone can...

I received a conditional offer from them. I was pleased but would of rathered an unconditional :p. The condition is 80/100 in General Mathematics.

My Question is: Is this 80/100 the raw or scaled mark? It kinda sounds like they want the scaled mark to be 80+ but I'm unsure. The letter reads "Minimum of 80 out of 100 in General Mathematics HSC Exam."

If any past students, or students in similar positions to me could help I would be most grateful.

Kind Regards

Ben Johnson.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Ben Johnson said:
Hey all,

Earlier this year I sat for an interview with Wollongong Uni for the early entry scheme. I'm sure there are many other users here that went aswell. I have a quick question that I would like help with if anyone can...

I received a conditional offer from them. I was pleased but would of rathered an unconditional :p. The condition is 80/100 in General Mathematics.

My Question is: Is this 80/100 the raw or scaled mark? It kinda sounds like they want the scaled mark to be 80+ but I'm unsure. The letter reads "Minimum of 80 out of 100 in General Mathematics HSC Exam."

If any past students, or students in similar positions to me could help I would be most grateful.

Kind Regards

Ben Johnson.

It would be the mark reported to you by board of studies, ie. not the raw marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)