• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

worked harder for trials than hsc? (1 Viewer)

chani89

HSC
who feels they have worked harder for the trials than for the actual hsc? I feel i have...and I don't know why but I can't study anymore!?!?! I'm so unmotivated its ridiculous! common sense would say the hsc is hugeeeeeee and its the final exam so you should study your ass off but nooooooooo.....yeah anyway just wondering if anyone else is feeling the same?

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Well i cant really say yet - My study pattern is turning out to be the same as the one i used before my trials - i crammed a few days before each exam. :eek:

zingerburger

HSC
chani89, I would have to agree with you on that one. It seems as though the trials just burnt me out, and now the HSC is too soon after the trials for me to feel motivated. I'm still getting study done, but not as much I feel like I should.

But then again, when does it ever feel as though you've done enough study?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Would you rather prefer school or holidays atm? :D

shane23q06

HSC
yepp i agree defeinitely....did you do well in your trials?
i feel as if i done really well for my internal mark...and that i can sort of lay back a bit for HSC....
but yeah im really unmotivated...i worked harder for trials than i will be for HSC. ..and when ive been studying...i feel as if i know everything and am wasting my time...except for english!!

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Kujah said:
Would you rather prefer school or holidays atm? :D
School. At least there's people around me guilting me into studying.
At home it's just, blah. No one really says anything to motivate me.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
i was completely stressed for trials, but aced them. and yeah, not really motivated to study now, but then ive never studied for a test more then 2 days out from it in my life

im only studying a bit now because ive been told i should, rather then know i should

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
tanjin said:
School :D

I miss almost everything about it.
Thats ludicrous. How on earth can you actually enjoy SCHOOL? (Note: referring to the school itself, not subjects)

When i graduate, i'm think i'm going to let a few teachers have it... :)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
S1M0 said:
Thats ludicrous. How on earth can you actually enjoy SCHOOL? (Note: referring to the school itself, not subjects)

When i graduate, i'm think i'm going to let a few teachers have it... :)
Maybe because my school environment was awesome? :mad1:

Edit: When you graduate next year - your opinion of school may change drastically.

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
tanjin said:
Maybe because my school environment was awesome? :mad1:

Edit: When you graduate next year - your opinion of school may change drastically.
Of course. Mine's shit you see...

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
S1M0 said:
Of course. Mine's shit you see...
LOL - my school resembles a jail at times, but some other sections are quite nice :D

starrysky

HSC
Fuck no. I worked my arse off for trials, and now I'm working my ears and arse off for HSC. Notes for the bloody win!

fishy89sg

HSC
starrysky said:
Fuck no. I worked my arse off for trials, and now I'm working my ears and arse off for HSC. Notes for the bloody win!
same

bethdocker85

HSC
na i understand what you're saying. i definately feel like i worked harder for trials. i think the fact i was at school kinda motivated me a bit more. all this being locked up at home with amazing weather outside and massive lack of social interaction is driving me insane! i just feel like im not learning anything or getting anywhere.. its terrible!

i did well in trials but im feeling like im not really gonna do too well in hsc. arrgh!

*misses school*

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
i am like locked in my room and the study room ...STUDYING a hell of a lot, i dunno i'm obsessive compulsive and luckily ( or unluckily?) HSC is my obsession.
i found it harder to study for trials cos i had 948573497497 teachers breathing down my neck asking for all these essays and the teachers who whined more got more essays and = higher marks. so for like ext or art where my teachers are really whatever about stuff, i did shit.
now at least i can balance myself out and do things MY way in my OWN time and give them their bloody essays when IM ready
i like independence
and i HEART my school big time

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
zingerburger said:
chani89, I would have to agree with you on that one. It seems as though the trials just burnt me out, and now the HSC is too soon after the trials for me to feel motivated. I'm still getting study done, but not as much I feel like I should.

But then again, when does it ever feel as though you've done enough study?
agree.

i feel really burnt out too.

arghh study = aifakdfbcdfef.

ahen said:
i am like locked in my room and the study room ...STUDYING a hell of a lot, i dunno i'm obsessive compulsive and luckily ( or unluckily?) HSC is my obsession.
freak. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)