World Order or Global Environment????? (1 Viewer)

Which on would you recommend?

• World Order

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Global Environment

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

reefpunker

HSC
Hey,
I have a choice of World order or Global environment as my second focus study for Legal, my first being Shelter, and was just wondering the opinions of past or present students on which of the 2 is better.

Last edited:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
were doing neither...
family and consumers is what were doing

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
damnation said:
we get to choose between family, world order and consumers...
choose family and consumers
they r the ones im doing
consumers sounds good!
were doing family now
90 somethin% of the people doing legal in the state do family

monique66

yeah, but i already choose world order and consumers, i don't wan't 90% of the state to compete with :)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
reefpunker said:
Hey,
I have a choice of World order or Global environment as my second focus study for Legal, my first being Shelter, and was just wondering the opinions of past or present students on which of the 2 is better.
world order!!!

its bloody easy and you have VERY little legislation/points to remember, when analysing the effectiveness of the international legal system in ANY legal issue it all boils down back to one thing: political will of nation states, just do it trust me its so interesting

don't do family and consumers! (sorry joe!) you have to remember a lot of legislation and its really dry in my opinion

at the end of the day, its up to what you like, the hard thign about world order is there is less resources out there...but the benefit is less people in the state do it , thereofre less competition, and its more interesting, and its easier

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)