• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

WORST SCHOOL IN NSW? (4 Viewers)

iloveeggs

future cat lady <3
HSC
ofc some of the schools with incidents of violence and bullying and lack of resources for their students are the worst

but you'll be surprised how bad some top schools - private or selective - are for student and sometimes teacher wellbeing (e.g. santa sabina, some of the prestigious boys schools with allegations of sexual harrassment towards female teachers). the schools with the great reputations sometimes have nasty stuff going on. and yeah the psychological burden and pressure to succeed in academically driven schools is also pretty bad.

Solarised

HSC
What is the worst school in NSW? It should be Arthur Phillip no they stab and shoot people there lol. What do u think?🤔
I know a friend who goes Arthur, its chill now ever since they got the new highrise building, there was only one case of stabbing and a couple fights outside school, but its not the worst. Birrong boys is the worst people get jumped on the daily, someone's uncle got jumped, a teacher got bashed, that's about it lol

Concerned parent

HSC
N/A
My son's school parramatta marist high school westmead has literal gang activity where highschoolers organised their adult cousins to come and beat up my son's friend. He was severely injured and the assailants were using knives. I go into the full story on the news forum but there is also an article about it: medium.com/@anonwhistleblower2024/organised-group-attacks-student-at-private-school-parents-forced-into-silence-bd6c0e57eb08

There were also two separate incidents where two students of African decent were targeted and assaulted as a twisted parody of the death of George Floyd. The article can be found here but it's very disturbing: 7news.com.au/news/nsw/sydney-schoolboys-filmed-in-sickening-george-floyd-challenge-assault-c-1256586

Never send your kid to Marist.

hi_998

HSC
My son's school parramatta marist high school westmead has literal gang activity where highschoolers organised their adult cousins to come and beat up my son's friend. He was severely injured and the assailants were using knives. I go into the full story on the news forum but there is also an article about it: medium.com/@anonwhistleblower2024/organised-group-attacks-student-at-private-school-parents-forced-into-silence-bd6c0e57eb08

There were also two separate incidents where two students of African decent were targeted and assaulted as a twisted parody of the death of George Floyd. The article can be found here but it's very disturbing: 7news.com.au/news/nsw/sydney-schoolboys-filmed-in-sickening-george-floyd-challenge-assault-c-1256586

girl aint no way ur a parent

hihglightermmmm

HSC
ofc some of the schools with incidents of violence and bullying and lack of resources for their students are the worst

but you'll be surprised how bad some top schools - private or selective - are for student and sometimes teacher wellbeing (e.g. santa sabina, some of the prestigious boys schools with allegations of sexual harrassment towards female teachers). the schools with the great reputations sometimes have nasty stuff going on. and yeah the psychological burden and pressure to succeed in academically driven schools is also pretty bad.
Yeah i heard Cranbrooks especially bad apparently

svad

HSC

I cant lie when i say i've never heard any good news come out of that school. I think there were even rumours ab CP being spread around.

That goes to say any private boys school is a big no. Yes there are a few good students here and there but the majority are a bit.. Anyway if anyone is going to send their child to a private boys school, be prepared for your child to lose any respect for women that they have, as well as any other redeeming qualities of empathy and respect, and possibly half their humanity.

igor9

HSC
I cant lie when i say i've never heard any good news come out of that school. I think there were even rumours ab CP being spread around.

That goes to say any private boys school is a big no. Yes there are a few good students here and there but the majority are a bit.. Anyway if anyone is going to send their child to a private boys school, be prepared for your child to lose any respect for women that they have, as well as any other redeeming qualities of empathy and respect, and possibly half their humanity.
bruv if that is happening at a private boys school at that big of a capcity i don't think ur dishing out enough money to go to a proper private school bruh like atp just go public?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)