Worth it or not? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Is it worth dropping to English Studies from Standard, because I didn’t do so well in the English Prelims in which I ranked 26/30 with an exam mark of 27%. I don’t know if English Standard is still going to match me and my abilities. Also once we got our exams back, my teacher had told me if English Standard was the correct course to be studying in Year 12

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
Not worth it, English Studies are going to be full of dropkicks who just muck around and don’t take anything serious. Also Y11 marks don’t really affect Year 12 completely, you can bounce back in Y12 with better results to prove your worth in English Standard. Another reason is that English Studies scales lower than Standard by a large mile. Keep fighting my brother 👊👊

HSC
N/A
Not worth it, English Studies are going to be full of dropkicks who just muck around and don’t take anything serious. Also Y11 marks don’t really affect Year 12 completely, you can bounce back in Y12 with better results to prove your worth in English Standard. Another reason is that English Studies scales lower than Standard by a large mile. Keep fighting my brother 👊👊
Oh Thank god, I really thought I was going to be forced to drop down to English Studies

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
Oh Thank god, I really thought I was going to be forced to drop down to English Studies
Your welcome, Make yourself a room in the forum, everyone here is nice and supportive and plus you get to meet different students who may help you or you may help them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)