Wot Do U Reckon Is The Best Job?? (2 Viewers)

catta*

HSC
wot do u reckon is THE BEST JOB in the world?

i came across this blog the other day that talked about a guy whos job was to just blow things up- im assumin sumtin to with testin durability ...

i rekon that'd b pretty mad...

a friend thinks its the the ppl who are paid 2 try and hack into banks systems and take out money - to then help improve the banks computer protection system..... (yes they have to put the money back :( lol)

thatd b orite

ur thoughts?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I think the best job in the world would be one that teaches people like you that its offically uncool to use net speak and various other irritating abbreviations nowadays. I'm sure the rest of the worlds internet using population would be more than greatful.

Short of that, anything that pays you to do what you love.

get_born

food taste tester---- you'd never have to worry about starving to death...but then again what if you get food poisoning??

RB ~ CTC

Marvellous
HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
I think the best job in the world would be one that teaches people like you that its offically uncool to use net speak and various other irritating abbreviations nowadays. I'm sure the rest of the worlds internet using population would be more than greatful.

oh how ironic

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The best job is the job that gets me the most money quickest so I can stop working sooner. I don't care how awesome a job is, if the money isn't good enough I will hate it.

catta*

HSC
hipsta_jess said:

Yeh look i strongly agree..

..but i was thinkin more along da lines of really rare n interestin jobs. I mean every now n den u hear of jobs that u just didnt know existed- thats the type of jobs i was askin about.

doesnt mean u actaully want them, but mayb u find them appealing none the less..

get_born

i'd join celebrity circus...their getting paid heaps i reckon for just acting like clowns

doe

HSC
N/A
the best job in the world is raising a family.

being a travel reporter would be ok, if you could take friends with you.

Last edited:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
last_chance said:
food taste tester---- you'd never have to worry about starving to death...but then again what if you get food poisoning??
but u have to worry about getting fat, or if u have to eat, slugs and cooked babies. and other french food

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
doe said:
the best job in the world is raising a family.

being a travel reporter would be ok, if you could take friends with you.
raising a family is not a job. u dont get paid for it

get_born

SashatheMan said:
but u have to worry about getting fat, or if u have to eat, slugs and cooked babies. and other french food
nah i i have a fast metabolism, like just today ive been through a chocolate bar, cornetto ice-cream, nutella sandwhich, my mums food, and toast...im not gonna go on coz i wouldn't want people to think im a pig, and i dont think resturants would serve cooked babies.

doe

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
raising a family is not a job. u dont get paid for it
noone said anything about money.

if im so rich i dont have to work am i retired or unemployed?

theres a lot of artists, poets etc who dont get paid and live off the dole. should they put their job title as 'poet' or unemployed.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
doe said:
noone said anything about money.

if im so rich i dont have to work am i retired or unemployed?

theres a lot of artists, poets etc who dont get paid and live off the dole. should they put their job title as 'poet' or unemployed.
if yuor an artist and u sell painting, then yuor job is an artist, if u are unemployed , then yuo have no job and that doesnt count as a job. raising a family is not a job either

firehose

HSC
depends on whether we're defining 'job' as something that pays or not. If not then yeah obviously raising a family would count as a job (or chores if u like)

doe

HSC
N/A
jobs are just jobs anyway. i hack banks for a living, it has its moments but also it can be a pain in the arse, typing up huge reports at the end of a project and dealing with people who dont think theres a problem. also a lot of travel, four nights a week i do thing here in sydney, but if im down in melbourne for 4 weeks on a project, i miss all that stuff.

on the other hand im flattered someone thinks i have the best job in the world, however the realities are its not really like sneakers the movie.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)