• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Writing A Personal Reflection Help Me!!! (1 Viewer)

Malefice

HSC
I want to write a personal reflection for my PIP that I have to do but I was just wondering if any of you guys could give me afew tips or tell me a site or sumthing to do with this. Pleasse help me if you can!!! :eek:
I would appreciate it sooooooo...... much!!!!

X

xeuyrawp

Malefice said:
I want to write a personal reflection for my PIP that I have to do but I was just wondering if any of you guys could give me afew tips or tell me a site or sumthing to do with this. Pleasse help me if you can!!! :eek:
I would appreciate it sooooooo...... much!!!!
Heh, you're totally in the wrong place. You need to go the PIP subforum, or the subforum for your HSC subject or something.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
im assuming Studies of Religion is where the user needs to go?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
WTF is a PIP for?... Self-serving statements.

How random.

:)

/end useless post.

HSC
N/A
it's for Society and Culture, as part of their end major work. It's an HSC topic...

why the hell is it in a uni forum. Flyin', move please?

CieL

HSC
Maybe she posted in several random uni forums to see which one of us have done this in our HSC..... thinking we're older and wiser...... but proving her wrong......

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
CieL said:
Maybe she posted in several random uni forums to see which one of us have done this in our HSC..... thinking we're older and wiser...... but proving her wrong......
Deerrrr Im on teh IntarWEb!

HSC
N/A
"zomg I need help for a massive part of a specific HSC-course related HSC assessment!

I know! I'll ask a uni student!"

I fail to see how having completed the HSC (regardless of whether we did S&C) automatically means we know how to write an HSC pip for the HSC S&C course. Do HSC kiddies really think there is any kind of strong correlation between HSC and uni work?

And I know I sound like a bitch... and I'm sorry... but I get asked for help a lot on stuff I have NO idea about, and it just makes me mad. Obviously a teacher or fellow student who actually knows about the specific course is better than going up to a random for help, just because they happen to be older than you.

Rob said:
LOL. You're joking, right?

Help us, Superman!
It was easier than mod-reporting it :(

ALLLICE

HSC
Well hey...i dont know about u...but i've become like an instant genius after being out of high school for 6 months or however long its been now... im TOTALLY changed and could so do a PIP in a snap if i wanted to

EDIT [/sarcasm]

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
ah, but did you actually do Society and Culture?

I can bet that half of us here didn't. Therefore, we have no clue what's required of the PIP, therefore, as a whole we are a generally bad source to run to when someone needs advice on a pip ;)

I'm sure that if we had PIP guidelines, most of us could crank something out without too much trouble... but we're all too lazy to look for pip stuff ;)

X

xeuyrawp

glitterfairy said:
It was easier than mod-reporting it :(
There's some other stuff that needs moving, so I asked Bubz if she could do a big shuffle. :)

ALLLICE

HSC
glitterfairy said:
ah, but did you actually do Society and Culture?

I can bet that half of us here didn't. Therefore, we have no clue what's required of the PIP, therefore, as a whole we are a generally bad source to run to when someone needs advice on a pip ;)

I'm sure that if we had PIP guidelines, most of us could crank something out without too much trouble... but we're all too lazy to look for pip stuff ;)
i was kidding... and no i didnt do society and culture.

We need a serious mod around here though...threads like this shit me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)