• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Writing a transcript... (1 Viewer)

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
Hello,
Just wondering how i start a transcript....its meant to be between two students....i haven't written one before so i got no idea...... how to write one..
thanks

YO!

Banned
HSC
me121 said:
you can grab a transcript i had to do last year here, http://www.boredofstudies.org/download.php?id=10872. don't know how good it is though.
Straight out mate, I've got to say, you're probably the best mod on these forums. You don't try to act all high up there like 'ur inner child' does, but instead you act like every other member. Also, you're really into helping people on a more practical level such as what you just did, rather than just directing the person elsewhere. Good on ya mate!

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
YO! said:
Straight out mate, I've got to say, you're probably the best mod on these forums. You don't try to act all high up there like 'ur inner child' does, but instead you act like every other member. Also, you're really into helping people on a more practical level such as what you just did, rather than just directing the person elsewhere. Good on ya mate!
+1 + they r legendary just what i ws after hahahah also without wings is really handy always takes time to answer so sick of fkn trolls sheeesh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)