Writing notes (1 Viewer)

bobbybrownsenior

HSC
N/A
Has anyone done this?
They use an ex-student's notes as "base notes" and continuously edit/add to these "base notes" using multiple resources?
I mean, what's the point of spending so much time to make notes look good and writing them, since you already know the basic information? Do you guys think its much better to use past notes as "base notes' and add to them? What are your guys suggestion?

keepLooking

HSC
Yes. Sometimes making your own notes allows you to remember them better though.

Mr_Kap

HSC
Has anyone done this?
They use an ex-student's notes as "base notes" and continuously edit/add to these "base notes" using multiple resources?
I mean, what's the point of spending so much time to make notes look good and writing them, since you already know the basic information? Do you guys think its much better to use past notes as "base notes' and add to them? What are your guys suggestion?
Do this. Takes too long to write your own notes. Feel free to handwrite your notes so you can learn the once you have completed them

astroman

HSC
Do this. Takes too long to write your own notes. Feel free to handwrite your notes so you can learn the once you have completed them
agree, started writing mine in year 11, never finished them coz it got too time consuming

Flop21

HSC
Just use someone elses good notes and learn them and do past papers.
Do this.

I wrote massive, detailed Biology notes and didn't use them once lol. I bought a set of notes from a state ranker and they're great.

Buy a good set of notes, don't even need to add to them if they're good.

Spend your time preparing study material like flash cards or testing yourself / rote learning the material in the notes.

bobbybrownsenior

HSC
N/A
Alright, I should use someone else notes and add to it for Physics. Thanks guys, you're all the best

Mr_Kap

HSC
Alright, I should use someone else notes and add to it for Physics. Thanks guys, you're all the best
Student's Guide to HSC Physics is a beast set of HSC physics notes (but they are PDF version so its gonna be hard to add stuff unless you print them out and handwrite stuff you want to add)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)