wsu hsc reward (1 Viewer)

rubypinky:)

HSC
im lowkey confused with the western hsc rewards, why does it have mutiple rounds of it?

Also, when Im applying it, whats a course thats bit open accepting people, im not aiming for medicine or law. I just want to have a safe net of getting into university, my interests are widely open- im happy with creative industry or any social science. Also, can I not put wsu in my uac at all and sill get an offer?

- I also need an english tutor whos willing to give me feedback, not lessons, so if someone is happy to do so please let me know!

natsnapshoot

HSC
Reasons for multiple offer rounds:
- Some people forget and miss the first
- Allows for wsu to use either year 11 or year 12 results, based on the rounds you apply for.

- Every course available has requirements on western's website: as long as you meet the requirements, you'll be offered a conditional place, given you then complete the HSC.

- yes, it is recommended that you apply straight to western and not through UAC, as this leaves more options for you. You can still apply through UAC if you would like to.

HSC
one more question, do i just apply one round or do I need to apply all the rounds?

natsnapshoot

HSC
one more question, do i just apply one round or do I need to apply all the rounds?
Most people only apply to one but here are two reasons you may want to apply for multiple rounds.
- You've decided that you want to apply for a different degree from your first offer.
- You don't get the offer for year 11 results, but you apply using year 12 results, aka you apply for one year 11 round and one year 12 round.

If you're happy with the degree you are offered the first time around, there's no need to make a second application.

HSC
ok thanks for that. I think im bit confused tho, do I just apply now to western sydney uni and list my courses? then just leave it as it is? Or do i have to keep chaning course throughout the rounds?

HSC
also one more thing, I applied by uac form today!! although it is submitted, it means that I can change and upload stuff right?!!?

HSC
guys, i have a question for UAC, if i had a partime job does that count as "employment experience?"

carrotsss

HSC
ok thanks for that. I think im bit confused tho, do I just apply now to western sydney uni and list my courses? then just leave it as it is? Or do i have to keep chaning course throughout the rounds?
you can change them if you want different offers or just leave them if you want to leave them

HSC
you can change them if you want different offers or just leave them if you want to leave them
ok thanks so much, Does that mean if i accept round one offers, does that mean i wont get any more offers?

carrotsss

HSC
ok thanks so much, Does that mean if i accept round one offers, does that mean i wont get any more offers?
no you can get more offers, but if its your first preference in the first round and you don’t change your preferences they’re not gonna give you another offer since you already have one

HSC
ok got it!are there any courses that are extremely hard to get in with the hsc reward?

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
ok got it!are there any courses that are extremely hard to get in with the hsc reward?
here's the subject bands (minimum bands u need to be guaranteed an early offer) for both y11 and y12 marks and rounds: https://www.westernsydney.edu.au/future/study/application-pathways/hsc-true-reward/subject-bands

i remember looking through them last year, i think pretty much all of them weren't that hard to get in, as long as you have a B in the subjects relating to the relevant course(s) you want to apply for (or C for some of them) you should be fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)