Wwe (1 Viewer)

denise

anyone watch this or am I the only one on the board that does? if not, i'd love to see some more posts on it! :)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Sometimes.. only when channel surfing ...bahh foxtel shows such shit sometimes!
I don't understand all the hype about it.

denise

it's highly entertaining stuff!
i guess i am the only one then.. rah.

Last edited:

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I think its hilarious... I dont catch it that much, but when I do have the opportunity to sit down and watch it yeah it is entertaining. I watched the one where the manager dude was in a wheel chair and one of the guys landed on him and the other hit his broken leg with a chair.. it was funny shit. But apart from that, cant say im an avid watcher.

denise

Originally posted by nerd2die4
i watch it.

HBK is cool.
he and jericho yep for sure! lol not too many watch it :\ not much of a discussion ay.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Dee.. its ok, comfort yourself with the fact that my brother does and you're more than welcome to borrow him to talk about it.

denise

Originally posted by steph@nie
Dee.. its ok, comfort yourself with the fact that my brother does and you're more than welcome to borrow him to talk about it.

yeah man! i am soo not pathetic talking to a 10 year old about wrestling LOL a 10 year old who stands in front of the mirror naked chanting that thing those nz do.. i forget what it's called. hehe

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Originally posted by denise
yeah man! i am soo not pathetic talking to a 10 year old about wrestling LOL a 10 year old who stands in front of the mirror naked chanting that thing those nz do.. i forget what it's called. hehe
Haha, firstly, he's 12... that makes it much better :D

and its called the hakka. And now everyone knows that my poor 12 yr old brother got caught doing it naked in front of the mirror.

denise

Originally posted by RiCe_GrOwEr
HBK and Eddie Guerrero are my favs.............

You guys going to Smackdown in Sydney?
I AM! RINGSIDE!... hopefully when i'm rich.

nerd2die4

HSC
yeah so do I. i went to raw when they came out here not to long ago. twas very entertaining. the ' Jericho is a wanker chant' never died. though WCW was way better than the wrestling now. I also went to that back in 2000.

denise

lol yeah heard bout that. i don't know if wcw was way better since it kinda went out of business...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)