• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Xtra money on the side... (1 Viewer)

shopaholic73

HSC
Here's an easy way to make some extra cash on the side when you have time... take surveys online. It's easy, kinda fun...and I can make $200 - $300 extra a month. Check out www.surveydart.com...

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
With you having only one post , and havign a name shopaholin, it makes me think that you are payed to write this up to attract people to do yuor companies surneys. i am sorry i am not gonna fall into that death trap.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
SashatheMan said:
With you having only one post , and havign a name shopaholin, it makes me think that you are payed to write this up to attract people to do yuor companies surneys. i am sorry i am not gonna fall into that death trap.
hmm yea...advertising lol
prob surveydart DID pay them

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
...interestingly, though, there's no referral code in the link...

Bit odd, the postcount and the name, but personally I think if (s)he went to the trouble of developing a website, getting clients, and/or designing surveys and the whole thing... even if he/she was just a cog in the whole 'surveydart' machine, why spend time bothering posting to a bulletin board? That same time would be much better put into researching/undertaking other forms of marketing.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
maybe he did it cuase he can reach a wide audience in the age group intended for the survey.

Idyll

HSC
gotta love the $34.95 membership fee you have to pay just to see the surveys. i have this feeling that perhaps it's a scam ;)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Oooh, i hate these "read ur email for cash" type stuff....just as a bad as those pyramid selling thingys...

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Meet New People! Earn Money on the Side while you Study!
Become a hooker!

Not Found
The requested URL /images/hooker.jpg was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.traveldoctor.co.uk Port 80

shopaholic73

HSC
Benovista said:
cant they just take the money out of what i earnon the surveys??...
No... I do this and they aren't the ones that give the paychecks, it's the different companies that run the surveys that pay you so they can't take out the fee. It's all explained in their frequently asked questions area. It is a legit, easy way to make extra cash. not huge money, but a few extra hundred a month...

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
why not just GET A JOB, or get extra hours at a current job...rather than some dodgy internet thing which requires MONEY to join. I never trust internet money making schemes, as the majority of them are scams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)