Y12 English at North Shore (1 Viewer)

Tao~te

HSC
I havent been to North Shore for like 2 years, just wondering how good the yr 12 english lessons/classes are. Is it still like junior school type of teachin where they give u a handout and the whole class take turns in reading? And once the whole booklet is finished the lesson ends? Anyone recommend north shore english?

FinalFantasy

HSC
haha i remember going 2 years ago and i just sat there for an hr and a half and listened to the teacher read the handout lol
actually i didn't even listen:p

nanashi

HSC
yeh, yr 12 eng north shore is still the same. u get a handout, read it, answer questions (if u want to), talk, go home
it mite not be good cause of the number of different texts and electives that different schools teach. so if everyone in the class did a different text for module B, then u got a bit of a problem teaching it to everyone since everyone needs different things, which is why i quit eng :uhhuh:

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
The teacher's quite brilliant, but if you can afford it then go ahead! Personally, he doesn't do anything for me, but if you know what he's talking about and can actually apply it [unlike me] then go for it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)