Yall I need help enrolling into UNSW (1 Viewer)

jeonghannie

HSC
So basically, Im enrolling into Bachelor of Arts and majoring in Politics and International Relations and Minoring in International Political Economy, so when i am enrolling in the level 2 courses for these, its saying like it is prerequisite to to have 24UOC. I dont know what to do and I tried calling unsw and they were like pick level 1 course and i did that but there were only one 1 level one course in term1 so does that mean like I only do like one course in term 1 or what? PLEASE HELP MEEEEE

liamkk112

HSC
So basically, Im enrolling into Bachelor of Arts and majoring in Politics and International Relations and Minoring in International Political Economy, so when i am enrolling in the level 2 courses for these, its saying like it is prerequisite to to have 24UOC. I dont know what to do and I tried calling unsw and they were like pick level 1 course and i did that but there were only one 1 level one course in term1 so does that mean like I only do like one course in term 1 or what? PLEASE HELP MEEEEE
from what i can see looking at sample enrolments, u should enrol into one class in your major, one class in a minor, and then one "prescribed elective" from the faculty of arts.

1703215589229.png

check the handbook, everything is in there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)