Year 11 And Hsc Geography Tutoring (1 Viewer)

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
Helllo this is Kaivan :D

I completed HSC Geography in 2005 (I accelerated so I was in Year 11). I was ranked 6TH IN NSW out of a candidature of 4912 students (verify here http://boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/ebos/static/TAINC_2005_12.htm)

I have been DUX of Geography in SYDNEY BOYS HIGH SCHOOL since Year 10

I earned a medal in the 2006 National Geographic Channel Geography Competetion, ranked 5TH IN AUSTRALIA out of over 90000 students (verify here http://www.rgsq.org.au/resultsc.htm)

I am willing to share several past papers and broadsheets for skills practice, as well as extremely detailed notes, and perfect pre-prepared top-notch Band 6 essays and extended responses for all the topics.

In addition to this, I have excellent tips for structuring, addressing and writing an extended response essay to maximise marks.

I think it's very important you next batch of year 12s get a head start nice and early

Please contact me on dabeast04@hotmail.com if interested

Last edited:

shadylaine

HSC
hi.. i'm considering geography tutoring... can u provide me me ifo in your rate and stuff... i'm currently 2nd in my class... i hope to improve and do some type of humanities course when i finish
i am in yr 12
i'm involved in a lot of extra activities at school... so i don't know if i can attend every lesson... will that be a problem

i live in the hills area... but i can always arrange lesson at a local library if u want... like parramatta ect

u can email me... ellie_d@gmail.com
thanks

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
sorry your email address doesnt work for some reason. i keep getting this stupid message

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

ellie_d@gmail.com

anyway, heres my email.

Hi,

well at the moment for my rate i'm looking at about $22/hr, but that is negotiable. first lesson can be $15/hr.
and its alright if u cant attend regularly, i'm free right now anyway so i'll be available to tutor anytime. where exactly do u go to school, because if its alright we might be able to organise a time after school, so i dont have to travel all the way to parammatta (that is if your school is a bit far from you're home). but even then, it'll be ok for me to travel reasonably far.

Cheers,

Kaivan

Last edited:

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
ok dont worry, i found your other email address on your thread
i hope it works

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)