year 11 counting? (1 Viewer)

AZZD

HSC
i have been recently heard that year 11 counts into the hsc as of this year, but i was pretty sure it wasn't. i just want to clarify this so if anyone could tell me if it counts or not it would be very nice thankyou

lightthefuze

HSC
my cafs teacher said that the new syllabus can't be "burned" at the end of the year, we need it for hsc *confused*

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Prelims are a foundation for next year, so you need to study it well.

youngsky

poof
HSC
It doesn't, but regardless you should be putting at least some effort into year 11.

maysilees

HSC
It doesn't, it's just that your prelim marks appear on your hsc.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think year 11 counts, however, remember that the study skills and habits developed in year 11 will assist you greatly in acing year 12:)

If you haven't, have a read through a senior study guide I have started-essentially the study tips within it will be very helpful for maximising your chance to ace your senior year studies, and this guide also shows the fact that a lot of study tips that is applicable to preliminary is equally applicable to year 12. http://community.boredofstudies.org...how-excel-senior-year-studies-yr-11-12-a.html

Don't neglect year 11. Particularly for maths where many maths topics of year 12 extends from knowledge of preliminary maths (this applies for 2 unit as well as maths extension one). May you succeed in your senior studies:)

enoilgam

HSC
i have been recently heard that year 11 counts into the hsc as of this year, but i was pretty sure it wasn't. i just want to clarify this so if anyone could tell me if it counts or not it would be very nice thankyou
Let me guess, a teacher told you this? Year 11 doesnt count towards the HSC, however as Strawberrye has stated the skills, habits and to a lesser extent the content are all necessary for Year 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)